Are you looking for a rewarding career in home care? Care Shield Services are seeking new carers to help us to continue offering professional, expert support and assistance within the community. Focusing on the ethos of reablement, our carers work to create safe, independent living environments.
We’re looking for both men and women who…
• Are self-motivated and able to work independently within the community
• Have a strong interest in healthcare, home care, and reablement
• Enjoy working with people of all ages, and from a wide range of backgrounds
• Can show a basic understanding of the needs of vulnerable people
• Can communicate strongly
• Use their initiative to identify problems and find solutions
• Are excited about the opportunity to learn new skills
• Are available to work daytimes, evenings, or weekends in the Harrow area
Care Shield Services are committed to being one of the best places to work, offering flexible hours, support and assistance, a dedicated learning programme, professional training and development opportunities, diverse challenges, and a chance to really make a difference in the local community.
Whether you’re an experienced carer or are looking for a new opportunity or fresh challenge, get in touch with Care Shield Services to learn more about how you can join our growing team.